| || || |
Chris Purdie Racing (formerly F1Karts)
C P Racing Pro Kart
The Pro Kart has a number of new features
** Revised front end which is fully adjustable **
** Wheelbase is also adjustable to suit conditions and driver style **
** Quick and easy adjustment from dry to wet settings **
** Kelgate Brake option **
** Various weight options available **
Many years of karting experience goes into the building of the CP Pro Kart.
Only quality materials and skilled workmanship are used.
This low maintenance durable easily adjusted kart gives superb handing and
performance. Designed to give the most competitive racing at low cost. Built
to satisfy both endurance and sprint racing. Low cost karting but with all
the features and adjustment of the more expensive karts. Quick release
features on the parts that matter to give the kart the edge over
The Honda Engines are extremely reliable and need little maintenance -
adjustable position to assist kart balance and performance. The CP Prokart
unlike a number of other makes has a fully adjustable front end to suit
driver and circuit
Standard Features include:
- Chassis made from high quality materials
- 3 different diameters 28mm, 30mm & 32mm
- Adjustable Camber
- Adjustable Castor
- Adjustable Front Track
- Adjustable Rear Track
- Adjustable Wheelbase
- Adjustable Ground Clearance
- Adjustable Corner to Corner Weight
- Adjustable Steering Column Height
- Quick Release Seat System
- Quick Release Front Bumper
- Self Adjusting Brakes
- Ventilated Brake Disc
- Aeroquip brake hose and fittings
- Hollow 30mm axle
- Quick release axle carriers
- Suede steering wheel
- Polypropoylene floor tray
- One of the lightest karts available
The CP Pro Kart under development testing
Discuss your requirements with the designer and manufacturer.
Always pleased to discuss your specific requirements.
- Karts designed and manufactured using latest technologies and experience of professionals dedicated to Karting.
- Built with all the quick release and adjustment features expected to give you the competitive edge over competitors.
- Only highest quality materials and components use including T45 aircraft specification steel to give one of the strongest, lightest and most flexible chassis.
Available in both Senior and Junior Versions
Chris Purdie Racing
Performance Motorsport Ltd.
New Telephone Number: 07747011040
E-Mail: Chris Purdie Racing
To make this page printable Click Here
C P Racing / F1Karts is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B. V.